We are always looking to hire a broad set of engineering expertise, including:
- Software Engineers
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing document, code comments and clear code. Works individually or as part of a team.
- Princple Engineers & Architects
- Designs whole systems and leads development for initial concept through deployment. Manages software and hardware teams. Provides overall technical leadership and ensures systems work as designed. Gathers requirements, performs analyses and research, develops core infrastructure and processes of deployed systems. Oversees all phases of design, development, and deployment.
- System Engineers
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases. Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure. Installs, configures, tests and maintains operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Network Engineers
- Maintains and administers computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations. Protects data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Provides overall strategic cyber security support for customer network and missions systems, including security posture, system accreditation vulnerability profile, continuous monitoring and system scanning and patching/updates using enterprise tools. Ensures the security integrity, and availability of information assets through the application of information security information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of IT services and the rapid and effective response to security incidents. Monitors systems performance and report trends or incidents that impact security posture of supported systems and networks.
- Mission Support Disciplines
- Designs and analyzes quality inspection and testing processes, conducts quality assurance audits. Collects and evaluates data to assess the impact and determine root cause and corrective actions for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Program Managers & Functional Support
- Manages contracts for personnel, funding, and customer satisfaction. Produces reports, analyses, invoices, and deliverables. Handles customer interactions and leads meetings, hiring, and contract fulfillment. Supports management at multiple layers and disseminates information on assigned programs. Assists in the development of business proposals.
- Technical Writers
- Produces written and graphic content for customers or management. Creates presentations and multimedia productions. Generates documents for proposals. Consolidates and authors technical information for briefings, training, and marketing.
UScontracting Inc. provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability, or genetic information. In addition to federal law requirements, UScontracting Inc. complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
UScontracting Inc. provides a work environment in which employees are able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate workplace intimidation or harassment.
For our full Equal Employment Opportunity statement, please visit https://www.uscontracting.us/EEO
For our full Pay Transparency and Non-Discrimination statement, please visit https://www.uscontracting.us/PayTransparency